Saturday, April 19, 2008

My reaction about my book review presentation

I am very happy to have the opportunity of reading a complete novel in English.It was a very good experience.I really enjoyed to read this story.I was satisfied about my presentation.It took me a very long time to practice,however i did not find any difficult to present this book,may be because i really like this book,but for next time i need to improve my grammar and to work more on it.I think that i need to concentrate more when i speak.May be it is hard for me because i use to speak very quickly ,but i need to work on it more and more.Finally i think i am Lucky because i have wonderful teacher.She work very hard to improve our grammar.She teach us different Raul in grammar every morning which is very useful for me.

2 comments:

Marley said...

Those are very good observations about your presentation. I'm glad that you are finding the course helpful and look forward to watching your progress. Keep reading!
marley

Kathy Katherine said...

You did a good job, Reem.