Wednesday, April 30, 2008

loev lecture

last Monday in the morning,we had a lecture about love,which was given by Judith Castle.She is a social psychologies.I was very interested in this lecture may be because i engoy to know more about love.She has Good way to communicate with other.She started the lecture with asking us to introduce our self and after she kept asking question to introduce the lecture to us.

In this lecture ,i have learned new thing about love.Before, i thought that their is one kind of love which every body know that love mean romance, but in this lecture i learned that they are four types of love which Philia,Romance,Agape,andErose'.


From this four kind of love,the one that attracts me is Agape,which is mean the love for kind,even for some one you don't know.Before i thought this is polite attitude but i was surprised that it is kind of love,this mean if we are good people we should use love every day in our life.


Finlay ,by the end of the lecture i felt that i want to be with the people that i relay love ,my parent,my husband and my sun.My memories went back to remembered every good moment in my life.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

Love is the best thing in the world ,,,you are very lucky, because you have a wonderful family... your son is so cute .... I love him .. hahaha ..enjoy your life..