Saturday, May 31, 2008

my research presentation

I finished my presentation last Thursday.I was the last one in my class.Being the last one make me nervous,because it make me me wary about my presentation for a long time,but the good thing that i have more time to prepare .During my presentation i was so wary about my grammer more than the information that i need to present.when i finished my presentation,i was so tired and i was waiting for the question.The thing was very surprised me that i did not receive any question from boy,s until i asked them if they have any question.Then one of them asked me one question.On the other hand i found that girls are very interested and they asked me many question which made me so happy.Any way every thing going well.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Reem, I must say I really enjoyed your presentation. It was very interesting topic for me because most of my family members and relatives are working as a interior designer like you. But I didn't know exactly how it works. I've learned a lot from your presentation, good job Reem!!

sandra said...

Your blog is not completed but you have some nice entries on it. Your writing has improved. Just keep writing and it will be better and better. You did a great job, and you never gave up!